sexta-feira, janeiro 14, 2005

Para ti, meu doentinho...

01:06


(...) Then say you'll share with me
one love, one lifetime...
let me lead you from your solitude...

Say you need me with you here,
beside you...
anywhere you go,
let me go too
thats all I ask of you...

Say you'll share with me
one love, one lifetime...
say the word
and I will follow you...

Share each day with me,
each night, each morning...

- Say you love me...

- You know I do (...)


The Phanthom of the Opera - "That's all i ask of you"

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comentários:

Unknown disse...

numa só palavra... awesome!!! =)

 

© 2013 H2omens. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top